Job Title: Quality Inspector Job Reference: 331
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Salary is dependent on experience
One of the UK’s leading Phenolic and Polyester fibreglass moulding manufacturers, is actively looking for a Quality Inspector to join our growing team.
As a Quality Inspector, you will ensure that inspections are performed and components are in accordance with Company Policies, procedures and approved technical data. You will deal with the inspection and validation of panels to drawings, including sign off. As well as co-ordinating inspections to ensure customer delivery deadlines are met.
Other duties will also include:
· Periodic dimensional inspection of jigs and fixtures
· Accurate use of tools provided (may include both manual and automated measuring equipment).
· Monitor workmanship and materials used to ensure compliance with customer requirement
· Liaise with production on non-conformities as required.
· Route cause analysis of non-conforming product.
· Be prepared to visit customer / supplier sites if required
· Carry out inspection tasks in other areas when necessary.
Skills / Requirements
· Must be able to read Technical Engineering Drawings
· Must be able to use measuring equipment
· Must be proficient in Microsoft Windows/Microsoft Office (Word & Excel)
· Ability to work and interact with departments throughout the organization
· Good attention to detail; ability to multi-task
· Have worked in a manufacturing / quality environment
· Full UK driving licence
· Have a flexible approach to duties
· Knowledge of composite manufacturing process’s
· Able to use Inspector Arm measuring equipment
Hours of work to be confirmed…
Rate of Pay: DOE
Please forward your CV and covering letter for consideration.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS 20 January 2017
If you feel you have the necessary skills and qualities to fill this post, please send your CV with covering letter stating why you are the right person to fill this position, to firstname.lastname@example.org