Job Title: Technical Sales Executive Job Reference: 333
Location: HQ – based in Bardney
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Salary is dependent on experience
Role and Responsibilities
To achieve budgeted sales of “Environmental Products”. This will require:
· Visiting existing customers and maintaining current business by troubleshooting, reporting, and addressing problems.
· Developing accounts by checking customer's buying history; suggesting related and new items; explaining technical features.
· Developing sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts; cold calling new accounts; building rapport; providing technical information and explanations; preparing quotations.
· Following up leads provided by Company web site and converting into sales
· Assessing competitors by analyzing and summarizing competitor information and trends; identifying sales opportunities.
· Maintaining and improving quality of service by following standards; recommending improved policies and procedures.
· Updating job knowledge by studying new product descriptions; participating in relevant exhibitions and seminars.
· Accomplishing department and organization goals by accepting ownership for new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add products and value to key product ranges.
· Reporting to the Managing Director
Qualifications and Education Requirements
· Educated to minimum A-level standard in a science based subject
· Clean driving license and willingness to travel throughout UK extensively
· Successful Industrial sales experience
· Experience of dealing with large professional business organisations
· Proven successful Industrial sales experience
· Knowledge of Wastewater/Biogas market
Used to working without supervision
If you feel you have the necessary skills and qualities to fill this post, please send your CV with covering letter stating why you are the right person to fill this position, to firstname.lastname@example.org