Job Title: IT Support Person Job Reference: 516
Job Type: Permanent & Full time
Salary: Based on experience
We are currently seeking an experienced IT support person to work for a WORLD CLASS international cosmetic, colour CONSCIOUSNESS, WELLNESS and personal development company, based in Tetford. This hands-on role will require you to have a self-motivated, COMMITMENT TO WORLD CLASS CUSTOMER SERVICE attitude towards the job and colleagues. You will be responsible for supporting the IT manager in implementing and maintaining various hardware and software applications.
Key Responsibilities: -
- PC & Printer support
- Small support group complicated infrastructure support
- Monitoring systems
- Telephone system support, Avaya and cloud.
- Administrative tasks
- Other duties as and when required
Personal Specification: -
- Knowledge of Windows 10 and 7
- Experience with Window Server 2003/2008/2012
- Knowledge and ability to work with Microsoft SQL server, Wordpress, Office 365,MS office & email, Indesign/Illustrator/Photoshop, Amazon web Services, MS Azure, HTML, VMware.
- Networking experience
- Knowledge of mobile technologies: Iphone/Ipad/hand scanners
Own transport required
If you are a good team player with the above skills, great attention to details, hard working with a passion to succeed. Please send your CV with covering letter stating why you are the right person to fill this position, to firstname.lastname@example.org