Job Title: Customer Services Assistant Job Reference: 532
Job Type: Full-time 6 month contract may become permanent
Salary: £8.08 per hour
Duties and Responsibilities
· Support the sales effort and respond to customer inquiries and problems via phone or email
· Communication with customers should be prompt, knowledgeable, courteous and professional
· If the representative is unable to resolve the issue, he refers it to a more senior representative, specialist or supervisor.
· Process orders, track them, coordinate with other departments and may expedite delivery.
· Manage any re-orders, returns or refunds to customers
· Conduct follow-up calls to customers to ensure that the service met their needs and respond to any lingering questions
· Maintain customer services documentation.
· Process orders and queries within agreed time limits and targets
· Any other ad hoc duties
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements
· Good interpersonal and written communication skills
· Must be able to multi-task and solve problems in a fast-paced environment
· Proficiency with FM Software, customer online bespoke order systems and Royal Mail or alternative systems
· Accuracy and good attention to detail
· A positive and flexible attitude
· A keen willingness to learn and improve your skill base
· English literate.
· No job should be too small for you
· The ability to manage targets
· Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with agreed job description and duties
· Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance
If you are a good team player with the above skills, great attention to details, hard working with a passion to succeed. Please send your CV with covering letter stating why you are the right person to fill this position, to firstname.lastname@example.org