Job Title: Personal Assistant/Administrator Job Reference: 315
Location: Wood Enderby
Job Type: Monday – Friday 9 am-5 pm
Salary: £20,000 per annum based on experience
PURPOSE OF JOB: Dedicated support to the Partner for the day to day running of the practice to include regulatory requirements, marketing, client servicing and IT whilst supporting the Partner in the development of the practice.
Key Responsibility Criteria
Support the Practice
• To support the Partner by dealing effectively with the day to day business operation
• To assist the Partner to take the business forward with creativity and positivity to safely
meet the Partner goals
• To implement, operate & maintain (as directed) effective systems, processes and procedures
which enable Partner/advisor to optimise client meetings
• To support the Partner in tracking compliance, licensing, CPD, regulatory and
• To communicate effectively within the Practice, to clients and third parties
• To support with the maintenance of Practice website, LinkedIn profile, & marketing activity including client events and seminars
• To ensure office stationary and equipment is of sufficient quality, quantity and up to date• To make travel bookings and travel arrangements as required for the Partner.
• Support the Partner to ensure the end to end business process is adhered to and tracked efficiently in line with Partner and regulatory standards
• Oversee and manage the submission of all client applications/advise sets in support of
• Support the Partner to ensure all relevant information required for writing the client report
• Maintain accurate and up to date client information
• To support the Partner in establishing and maintaining effective relationships with business
• Liaise with Head Office & admin centers as directed.
• To support the Partner with and contribute to all projects
• To support the Partner in gaining new prospects and clients
• To support the Partner to achieve Practice goals and objectives
• To support the Partner to develop client relationships and referrals, service existing clients and assist in building new relationships, incorporation with client entertainment events and a first class client servicing strategy
• Attend forums and workshops as appropriate.
• To achieve daily and quarterly goals and satisfy the priorities agreed with the Partner
• To project a professional image in both appearance and attitude to provide quality support
on time to agreed standards
• To attend & contribute to regular update meetings with the Partner
• To maintain a good working relationship with clients and third parties.
Key Responsibility Criteria
• Assist the Partner in the creation and maintenance of the annual marketing plan
• Distribution of marketing material to clients and prospects
• Support the Partner with the creation, authorisation and audit trail of adverts and
• Support the Partner with the end to end management of client events
• Maintain and update client and prospect information
• Maintain and update client service questionnaires.
Qualities and skills
• The ability to balance conflicting demands in a calm and friendly manner
• Able to maintain a positive ‘can do’ attitude
• Ability to work autonomously and within a team and work remotely if required.
• Open to change/new ideas
• Ability to think outside the box to support the Partner
• Comfortable with face to face & telephone client interaction
• Analytical with precise attention to detail
• Effective Project management Skills
• Broad experience of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and be familiar with Apple Mac operating systems.
• Experience of Microsoft Outlook
• Comfortable with electronic data systems
• Experience in setting up and maintaining systems, processes and procedures
• Knowledge of related regulation and legislation.
This job description provides an overview of the role and will develop over time in line with the requirements of the Practice.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and qualities to fill this post, please send your CV with covering letter stating why you are the right person to fill this position, to email@example.com